Wp vehicle prices

I just missed placing a bid on a btr40 here in the us. What's the Ex-Warsaw pact vehicle scene over there look like?

Last I checked stuff was pretty expensive. Never made sense when these vehicles were made by the tens of thousands and only designed to last minutes in combat.

I just missed placing a bid on a btr40 here in the us. What's the Ex-Warsaw pact vehicle scene over there look like?

Last I checked stuff was pretty expensive. Never made sense when these vehicles were made by the tens of thousands and only designed to last minutes in combat.

They've gone up a bit in the last year - supply and demand I guess. I paid £13,500 + VAT for the OT-90 as it stood on the ground in the UK ready to drive, completely rebuilt by the Czech Gov't at a cost of Euros 229,000! Everything bar the pioneer and armament kit is there - radios all work, intercom works, turret firing mechanisms work and so on. Engines, gearboxes all rebuilt/replaced, new road wheels and so forth. As of now they are going for £20,000 + VAT. Using the price I paid a good condition 432 was around the £7,000 mark and to get it into the same condition as the OT mechanically and equipment wise would probably have been another £6,000+. So I'm not much out of pocket in purchase price and I only have a quarter of the maintenance requirements of a 432.