Fv 434

LoggyDriver

Does anyone know about, or has seen the FV 434 that Marcus Glenn has got up for sale?

I would love to hear from anyone who has seen this vehicle or who has any information on it whatsoever. I have a friend in Canada who is desperate to buy one. I have told him about it and he has already emailed and phoned him up about it but I wanted to ask on here if anyone has any info on it that I can pass on. It looks in good nick.

Regards

Andy

I am in Canada, and we have asked Marcus about the item for sale.

It was sold by Marcus into a collection a while back and is now being sold again.

Marcus quoted us a price but I am reluctant to say what that was because it was a package price on various work to be done prior to shipping.

I would prefer you contact Marcus directly and he will give you the guff on it.

Frankly I have dealt with many people in the UK while managing the collection we have here and for the period of my own MV ownership and I would say that Marcus and his dear Lady Jenny are the nicest, most genuine, upstanding people you could ever deal with in the UK MV trade.

Marcus has always done what he said he would do, for the price quoted, the quality quoted and on time.

He has always pointed out if someone else has a better unit to fulfill our needs and never taken advantage of an opportunity to rob us blind.

Am I related to Marcus, no, I just beleive honest opinions are worth their weight in gold.

If only I could post my opinion about some of the scally wags we have dealt with. "Libel" would be the cry from the roof tops. I prefer just not to give people our bussiness instead.

We are seriously looking at another MV for the collection, and this is a contender at the moment.

I dont think I am the person refered to in the post but who knows.

R

I am in Canada, and we have asked Marcus about the item for sale.

It was sold by Marcus into a collection a while back and is now being sold again.

Marcus quoted us a price but I am reluctant to say what that was because it was a package price on various work to be done prior to shipping.

I would prefer you contact Marcus directly and he will give you the guff on it.

Frankly I have dealt with many people in the UK while managing the collection we have here and for the period of my own MV ownership and I would say that Marcus and his dear Lady Jenny are the nicest, most genuine, upstanding people you could ever deal with in the UK MV trade.

Marcus has always done what he said he would do, for the price quoted, the quality quoted and on time.

He has always pointed out if someone else has a better unit to fulfill our needs and never taken advantage of an opportunity to rob us blind.

Am I related to Marcus, no, I just beleive honest opinions are worth their weight in gold.

If only I could post my opinion about some of the scally wags we have dealt with. "Libel" would be the cry from the roof tops. I prefer just not to give people our bussiness instead.

We are seriously looking at another MV for the collection, and this is a contender at the moment.

I dont think I am the person refered to in the post but who knows.

R

I wouldn't have thought it's you as you would know that you have spoken to me about it. This guy is in Alberta. Looks like there is a lot of interest in it.