hello to all.from edgware middx.

hello everyone bit of a newbie me i have always had an interest in military vehicles especially the german stuff. i currently own a dnepr 650 outfit in a wehrmacht grey/green of my own mixing .bit of poormans zundapp/bmw. and am restoring my vw 181 trekker poor mans type 82 kubel.working my way up the ladder slowly.the wife thinks i want a tank to add to the collection.a lottery win would do the trick.ah well we can all dream i suppose.im still trying to pick my jaw up after seeing adrians sherman restoration especially the 30 cyl engine.if i ever feel down i will return to this thread it has a kind of medicinal quality in that not many of us would even attempt anything on that scale.and what ever project im doing will never be on a level as hard as that. anyway all the best to everyone and a belated happy new year best of luck in 2010.

Welcome desp'

A cool collection of vehicles by the sounds of it. Non originality ain't a crime be proud, check out the thigh dribbling schwimmenwagen thats being built within these hallowed portals...although afterwards you may wish to lock your garage door and throw away your spanners... I know i did!

Welcome desp'

A cool collection of vehicles by the sounds of it. Non originality ain't a crime be proud, check out the thigh dribbling schwimmenwagen thats being built within these hallowed portals...although afterwards you may wish to lock your garage door and throw away your spanners... I know i did!

hi yes have just read the thread fantastic work and with a dodgy vice and wonky workbench.puts some so called professionals to shame.cant wait to see it swim bet it will be far better than top gears attempts.great stuff.