hi from the bottom of the world

jeepnz

yep i am from New Zealand still have my first 42 willys jeep i bought 35yrs ago have decided to give it a birthday and get it up to road legal as the laws now are harder than we like.i onced put a v6 zephyr engine in it those days you did what you liked but it went to fast so i thought i best take it out put the old one back in but have takin it out as it has finally run out of power.there is 2 of us where i live that are doing up our jeeps we have a plan to do jeep tours in our little area as we get alot of over sea`s people and city people and there is not much else here so we may give it ago.all i ever use my jeep for was to chase rabbits and goats with 2 shooters and a spot lighter but havent done it for a few years probably a bloody law now says you carnt so the rabbits can eat all the cabbage plants.about 20yrs ago a bus load of Jappanese were comming to our pack house so i got the jeep out put the 50.cal on left where they could see it when they ask what I use it for I said we have big rabbits any way guys I have said my piece hi to you all and buy your toys like there is no tomorrow and make 2010 toy time cheers from deep down under :trustme: there is no tomorrow

I don't know about bottom of the world story, seems a bit condescending :-D

It is a big round thing so how do they get a top or bottom? The famous photo of Earth from Apollo 17 (Blue Marble) originally had the south pole at the top. They reversed it later as it confused them too much.

[ATTACH]18042[/ATTACH]

With this in mind then the world could be like this?

[ATTACH]18039[/ATTACH]

Don't mind me, welcome, G'day etc, etc........ just thought I'd wind the Northern Hemispherites up :cool2:

as the laws now are harder than we like

probably a bloody law now says you carnt

Laws to stop you having fun and enjoying yourself..........are you sure your not from England :stop:

Laws to stop you having fun and enjoying yourself..........are you sure your not from England :stop:

you must of sent some wally down here cause we were still having fun and buying SLR`s and ammo from the army and now you just about need a permit to buy a rubber band:shocking:and treat your rain water:nono: