new member ruggyjohn

ruggyjohn

hi everyone. just joined the forum so i can listen and talk to like minded people, i have two scammells a 1977 crusader 6x4 tractor unit in need of restoration and a 1942 pioneer which i am currently working on hopefully to be on the show scene this summer though weeks go by and the jobs get bigger, bought from southampton in sept as just needing wireing and painting, now its a large collection of parts, work done so far. new bushes on both sides of rear axle, wheels lent in at the top. not good, brakes relined, new rear wheel bearing plus a load of other small stuff, nearly ready for chassis and rear axle to be blasted and painted DBG. looking forward to getting involved in the forum. many thanks john.

hi scammell 7377, youre quite right, been on the traction talk forum for a while now, just cant keep away from people with scammells, whatever there colour or background. a man can never have too many scammells. ps. dont tell the wife i said that.