new military sales site????

50 cal ( † RIP † )

i had email from somebody saying they where a new military sales site called war stuff and sold well obviously war stuff,i emailed back asking "who are you" 3 emails later they where very evasive and all i can get back is name is "rocky" surely it would have been better to give a full name as you would to introduce yourself when touting for peoples buisness anybody else get this email???

i had email from somebody saying they where a new military sales site called war stuff and sold well obviously war stuff,i emailed back asking "who are you" 3 emails later they where very evasive and all i can get back is name is "rocky" surely it would have been better to give a full name as you would to introduce yourself when touting for peoples buisness anybody else get this email???

Yep me too. I havent looked at the site yet though.

Mike.

hi would you like to elaborate on the source of the text it gets fishier by the minute !!

The person it came from is someone I know from bitter experience to keep at arms lenght. Preferably the arms are in manicals. I'm actually ***** off they have my e mail adress.

I did a Registrant check on the website & they are using an anomynous registrant address so you can't check who they are

Registrant:PrivacyProtect.org

Domain Admin (contact@privacyprotect.org)

P.O. Box 97

Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org

Moergestel

null,5066 ZH

NL

PrivacyProtect.org is not

responsible for any of the activities associated with this domain name. If you wish to report any abuse concerning the usage of this domain name, you may do so at http://privacyprotect.org/contact. We have a stringent abuse policy and any complaint will be actioned within a short period of time.