Forum Problems

Marmite!!

Apologies if you are getting error messages today, Joris is working on a forum software upgrade which will make the forum a bit unstable for a while.

Cheers Lee, I wondered why the system had 'bounced me out' on the three occasions I tried to access a particular thread!

Mike. :thumbsup:

I have to login every time that I visit. The "remember me" button no longer works for me??? Story of my life, lol.

Yes I've noticed that, we installed a software upgrade last week & probably a bug, I'll get Joris to sumbmit a ticket:computerrage:

If anyone notices any other bugs please list them here..

Edited by Marmite!!

Just tried to post a reply in the archeaology section and it tells me I am not logged in when I press the submit button which means I loose all my work. I wouldn't mind but it was quite a long reply:computerrage:

Just tried to post a reply in the archeaology section and it tells me I am not logged in when I press the submit button which means I loose all my work. I wouldn't mind but it was quite a long reply:computerrage:

Sorry about that, the bug should be fixed in the Forum upgrade tonight. After the upgrade you may want to clear all your cookies & tmp internet files...

Hi All,

Tonight starting 19:00h GMT the forum will be down for a major upgrade. We will go from version 3.8.4 to 4.0 which is a lot of work. We expect the forum to be offline (down / not available) for at least 3 hours, could be more.

After the upgrade the forum will have the default color scheme that comes with the new version. We will work on bringing it back to normal as soon as possible.

We will keep you updated on the frontpage.

Sorry about the inconvenience but it's a good moment to spent time with the people that walk around in your house.

Regards,

Joris

Edited by Marmite!!

I have to login every time that I visit. The "remember me" button no longer works for me??? Story of my life, lol.

Mine has been working fine for a couple of days now. Maybe a cookie problem? (No use asking me, I fear all techno stuff.:-D)

Don't forget the forum is due to be due to be down from 7pm... it should be back up after few hours but it's possible that if things don't work out it may not be back until tomorrow... if you need any info during the downtime you can email me at lee@hmvf.co.uk

Hi All,

Tonight starting 19:00h GMT the forum will be down for a major upgrade. We will go from version 3.8.4 to 4.0 which is a lot of work. We expect the forum to be offline (down / not available) for at least 3 hours, could be more.

After the upgrade the forum will have the default color scheme that comes with the new version. We will work on bringing it back to normal as soon as possible.

We will keep you updated on the frontpage.

Sorry about the inconvenience but it's a good moment to spent time with the people that walk around in your house.

Regards,

Joris