Beltring, who's going?

<Snip>

my visit was the best ever :-D my gratitude to Berni, Rowan, and their friends for their friendliness Sorry to hear Russ is worse, even my ankles/ legs really swelled up after driving home on sunday a. m.

</Snip>

Ashley

Ah yes - know that feeling today - been off work with cramped muscles after after climbing in and out of the Stalwart like the proverbial yo-yo for 4 days.. :lol:

Add that to the sunburn and I'm currently not moving very far or very fast!!! :oops:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was there, for 8 days in America Field, although did not get around as much as I would have liked due to recovering from a foot injury. Did see Lee and John at Essex Armour, also Hanno (McSpool), Borat and his friend Cliv. Borat proudly showed me his T-shirt advertising Air Khazistan (?).

Apologies for not seeking out forum members, but what with my problem, the heat and hosting friends from Australia, time flew by. I did actually witness the arrival of Neil's Stalwart in the America Field though.

Just got home this morning, deciding to leave on Monday as it is not such a rush then, and only a 30 mile run before the heat started to rise again.

Richard

Hello Richard

my spy has reported details, I understand someone needs a leason in building up air pressure before moving off ??? :evil:

Pete

Pete,

Your spy, (I think he may answer to the name David?) was correct. A look of horror came over my face as that someone came down the ramp towards my wagon. It was a lesson learnt for him and luckily it was only an oil drum that suffered a slight ding.

It makes me worry what else your spy has seen :|

Richard