Hello from sunny Devon

Hi

Been playing with green vehicles for more years than I can shake a stick at.

I have at the moment Bedord RL, Humber 1 ton cargo, Landrover Mk8 FFR, landrover Mk8 cargo, MUNGAx2, VW iltis.

Still much to do on some of these, but with house move etc it's been a bit slow.

My job is as a radio engineer, and I did this for REME for some years. So I will try and answer any questions anyone may have on that subject.

Andrew

Got any pics of your Humber 1-Ton Cargo? They are rarer than pigs these days. What's its mil VRN I can give you some history if you don't already know.

Where in Devon are you? I spent the first 25 years of my life in Teignmouth.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again all.

Thanks for the welcome. I wonder if anyone is close to me the large and fair county of Devon, I am in Plymouth?

The work thing is getting in the way at the moment, plus the mad dog (retired sniffer springer) :roll: takes up a lot of time!

But bits have arrived for the brakes on the MUNGA that's closest to MOT etc, so that's next job on. And the bits are also here for the RL, so that's got to get done!

Berni, I have seen some of your posts on WW2 forum. My lady is very much into the post war uniform bits, mainy WRAC and QA.

If I can help anyone with info please fire away. My job is radio (MOD and blue light), and ex-REME.

Have fun and don't get too much sun.