Happy birthday to SnowtracDave

Jack

Happy birthday Dave - so really how many candles on the cake today?????:sweat:

Enough these days to require a fire extinguisher to be on standby :-D.

Thanks guys . I was a bit diasppointed to find that the dancing girls weren't here waiting for me when I got in from work .

Anyone know what Joris is doing with them ?

Enough these days to require a fire extinguisher to be on standby :-D.

Thanks guys . I was a bit diasppointed to find that the dancing girls weren't here waiting for me when I got in from work .

Anyone know what Joris is doing with them ?

Dave - sorry about the Dancing Girls but they are doing some modeling work for Joris's new site:sweat: I will see if I can find somemore............

Happy birthday mate :beer::beer: how old? :rofl::rofl:

A little bit older than Snapper but not as quite as old as you mate....:-D

The body is 51 and feeling somewhere around 85 at the moment......

Mentally I'm still somewhere between 14 & 17 .:whistle:

Ok ok ....so I'm not quite that grown up yet - give me time . Still haven't quite got the hang of this 'life' thing yet.

That's Ok Jack - the girls probably wouldn't be able to keep up the pace anyway....I can send them an autographed photo if they ask nicely . I might even send one of my own band instead of somebody else's :-D .

I'm preparing myself for Saturday night's performance right now....my body is a temple.....

Happy Birthday SnowtracDave, sorry its a bit late in the day.

Ah, yes sorry about the dancing girls. I was drinking with them down the pub, hopefully they will be over the worst by tomorrow :dancing::dancing::dancing::kissoncheek::beer::beer::beer:

Should have had a rehearsal tonight but something came up with one of the guys so it's seat of the pants again this weekend but we seem to get away with it . I think it has a lot to do with encouraging the audience to drink as much as possible before we start to play . That way it either doesn't hurt as much or it does but they don't care anymore and as one of our contractural stipulations is that all the doors are locked before we start there's no escape for anybody .:-D

We firmly believe that without our contribution to the social life of East Anglia our pubs would not be in their present state........

(see www.sadattheclinic.co.uk for further information ) .