Another 1000 poster, may be old but

Jack

OK OK so may be old and semi worn out, from another era, big, loud and slow....I am talking about the Scammell - not Bernard!!!

Gents can we make some more room for a Scammell please as Bernard who has been part of the 1000 Club for sometimes is bringing over to the carpark - reckons he is going to go off roading in it and use the jeeps in the clubhouse carpark as the road!!

Bernard - your room is next to Heliops (he is never there - he seems to be in his trailer most of the time and I did see Dave Ives come out of it last night).

I have to have words with Heliops as he keeps using a pole to get to the ground floor and not a the stairs like everyone else. So please make sure you use the stairs please.

Dinner is at 21:00, black tie and Dave I's is cooking again - ratpacs again:sweat:

Welcome aboard.

Best wishes,

Jack.

Can I bring my own dancing girls Jack -

I presume there is room for the A-ward lafrance and the love trailer.

As for the pole - better the devil you know and I didn't see anyone complaining at this years Bunker Bash when a pole was in use however I must point out the technique was all wrong - you're supposed to go down the pole - not up it.

As for the pole - better the devil you know and I didn't see anyone complaining at this years Bunker Bash when a pole was in use however I must point out the technique was all wrong - you're supposed to go down the pole - not up it.

Thought CW's technique was quite good at the HMVF bbq, w&p this year. :cool2: