Austin K2 - Fordson WOT 6 - Dennis tipper for sale

christianV

Hi everyone,

A while ago i received somevcery valuable information concerning the possible past of our Denis tipper so i thought i'd let you know that due to my dad's old age ( don't tell him i said that :) ) and "mostly" because the lack of space , we are curently selling the few vehicles we still have .

Vehicles are all functionning and in good state , the Fordson won a special price for restoration years ago at the Cinquantenaire and was also present in the 1994 tour of Holland's liberation festivities , the Katie is the brown belgian K2 that many of you probably crossed in Normandy or Arnhem , Amsterdam , Mons or Brussels .

The K2 doesn't have her original tyres anymore, couldn't find any , but everything else is. The back heather is not working though.
A new brake lining with restored brake cylinders was fiited in 2014 , as were new steering ball joints and new tyres .
Her final voyage was to Arnhem in 2017

The WOT 6 has been restored to initial condition more than 10 years ago and has almost not been driving since.

The Dennis is probably the least original vehicle althought we did try to keep it with the very little information we managed to find . The hydraulic tipper has been restored and works .
If i remenber it correctly the wheels are GMC and there wasn't anything left from the cabin when we got it apart from 2 spars, a few plates and a door...
We managed to get the correct shape but couldn't find any information anywhere as to what the cabin layout would have been .
But since my dad had already restored quite a few british vehicles we respected the same kind of layout. 
This is probably one of the last survivors of an almost unknown WWII vehicle and we have never seen another in any meeting we attended.

If anybody is interested , i mean realy interested in buying , all three of them are waiting near Brussels ( Close to the airport. That is EBBR Zaventem , not Charleroi )  and we'd be happy to organise a visit during weekends.

I realy hope they'll find a confy home with someone to take care of them and maybe even keep them rolling ...

For further information you can write to : christian.vermylen@gmail.com

And let me end by wishing all of you a very fine 2019 and for a lot of us probably the last great Normandy meeting. Make it count !

Dennis (1).jpg

Dennis (2).jpg

Dennis (3).jpg

Dennis (4).jpg

Fordson WOT 6 (1).jpg

Fordson WOT 6 (2).jpg

Fordson WOT 6 (3).jpg

Fordson WOT 6 (4).jpg

Fordson WOT 6 (5).jpg

Fordson WOT 6 (6).jpg

K2 ambulance (1).jpg

K2 ambulance (2).jpg