Bedford MW Vacuum Wiper Motors

Davey089

:banghead: One step forward and two back , all the wiper system was put back together and the wiper motors don't want to play .

I'm after two vacuum wiper motors if anyone has any ,or knows of someone that would like to sell two :)

Thanks

Dave

Bit if advice? Stick in electric! :-D Ah the joys of powering up a hill in heavy rain, as the wipers get slower and slower. So saying, dump old ones in some oil for a bit, also make sure every hose is 1 Strong enough not to collapse under vacum, 2 Absolutley sealed tight. Had these problems on my Katy when I first got her. (Don't rain in Jersey , Britian's South Sea Island)

Edited by Tony B

Doh just realised they may not be the same ,may have a spare one isn't shed will look tomorrow and take a pic for comparison

Never be out of your debt Jeremy .I have a 3 or 4 in the garage but as per norm not the ones needed , think a couple off a Jeep and the others ................. haven't a clue :-D

Dave

Bit if advice? Stick in electric! :-D Ah the joys of powering up a hill in heavy rain, as the wipers get slower and slower. So saying, dump old ones in some oil for a bit, also make sure every hose is 1 Strong enough not to collapse under vacum, 2 Absolutley sealed tight. Had these problems on my Katy when I first got her. (Don't rain in Jersey , Britian's South Sea Island)

I'll do that , leave them in some oil for a week or three , they nearly ended up halfway across the field at the back :-D