Antar and Centurion photo needed

Hi all. This is a plea for a photograph to go with an article I'm writing for the MVT magazine Windscreen. I need a picture of an Antar tank transporter towing a Centurion tank, preferably taken in the 1960s but a restored rig will do. I need to have written permission from the copyright owner to use it in the magazine. A high definition digital image (jpeg) emailed to me would be great. Here's hoping! Please email me if you can help. Thanks. PeterC.

Hi all. This is a plea for a photograph to go with an article I'm writing for the MVT magazine Windscreen. I need a picture of an Antar tank transporter towing a Centurion tank, preferably taken in the 1960s but a restored rig will do. I need to have written permission from the copyright owner to use it in the magazine. A high definition digital image (jpeg) emailed to me would be great. Here's hoping! Please email me if you can help. Thanks. PeterC.

hi peter c,you canlook at my photos of a antar with a centurion tank on trailer at 5 inf workshops witten annen (pronounced vitten annen ) germany and one on the road,the photos are taken by me between 1953/55.antar 54/55.

you can look at my photos on scammell an d antar photos bt gordon giles hope you like them.

You can see one in action this weekend at Heywood Tanks Yesteryear Festival if you like and take your own pics.

We have an Antar Mk2 and Mk3 with a dyson trailer with four centurions.

Not sure if the cent is going on the dyson, think we have too many flat tyres for that !

We'll see

You can see one in action this weekend at Heywood Tanks Yesteryear Festival if you like and take your own pics.

We have an Antar Mk2 and Mk3 with a dyson trailer with four centurions.

Not sure if the cent is going on the dyson, think we have too many flat tyres for that !

We'll see

Thanks. Great Pix but none of them show an Antar AND a Centurion!

hi peter c,you canlook at my photos of a antar with a centurion tank on trailer at 5 inf workshops witten annen (pronounced vitten annen ) germany and one on the road,the photos are taken by me between 1953/55.antar 54/55.

you can look at my photos on scammell an d antar photos bt gordon giles hope you like them.

I think I've found the pictures you mentioned. I might be wrong but I don't think this is a Centurion as it doesn't have side skirts>Antar-3.jpg

It's definitely a Centurion, Mk2 Antar, and Sankey 50 ton trailer.

yes it was a mk2a antar i loved driving it, as i remember it was a 60 ton sankey semi trailer,

the dyson was a 50 trailer, i think i am wright ! old age and all that, it is over 60 years ago

that i drove one.

I think I've found the pictures you mentioned. I might be wrong but I don't think this is a Centurion as it doesn't have side skirts>[ATTACH=CONFIG]118526[/ATTACH]

Hi again Norton 1926, I've now been told that this is in fact a Centurion with the side skirts removed. This is just the picture I need but the one on the forum is too low res to use in a magazine. I would need a hi-res jpeg of at least 2mb or the loan of the original picture to scan myself. I'll take great care of it! Please email me the new scan or photo. Thanks again. Peter.

Hi again Norton 1926, I've now been told that this is in fact a Centurion with the side skirts removed. This is just the picture I need but the one on the forum is too low res to use in a magazine. I would need a hi-res jpeg of at least 2mb or the loan of the original picture to scan myself. I'll take great care of it! Please email me the new scan or photo. Thanks again. Peter.

hi peter i have a disk with some of my army photos on it, i will check to see if the centurion is is on it and i could send it to you i will be in touch later gordon