Armour list so far & tracked vehicles..

Best get polishing my helmet then! And get jiggy with my dance moves. Are you sorting my costume out Degs or shall I get something.

Will I have the dancing girls as support?

Who is my warm up act then- Heliops and his naughty nurse recovery??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd better sort out your costume, I'd better not get over excited:sweat:The:dancinggirls: seem to have disappeared without trace, last heard of with the clog mob but they deny all knowledge:undecided: if they fail to show Jack and Joris will have to substitute, can I leave the rugs and dresses to you?

Excellent idea re the naughty nurse.........Heliops are you listening? I DO like nurses, the naughtier the better.....oooh nurse nurse my tablets.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right ok got my costume sorted, rugs on order to.

Just waiting on Heliops and his nurse

I expected nothing less, I think we might need a third dancing girl, the cubed one'll do , I leave that in your capable hands:D

I expected nothing less, I think we might need a third dancing girl, the cubed one'll do , I leave that in your capable hands:D

You obviously haven't seen the cubed one dance then!!!!!!

I have decided I want the dancing 'girls' to wear hot pants and string vests please.

I want the room decorated with pink sparkly helium balloons.

You obviously haven't seen the cubed one dance then!!!!!! TRUE:noyay:

I have decided I want the dancing 'girls' to wear hot pants and string vests please. You're IC costume.

I want the room decorated with pink sparkly helium balloons. :shocked: ROOM!!!.... who mentioned a room, we'll be in the middle of a field in wildest Dorset, see Jack, somebody told me he's into tents and after all he's gotta do something if he wants a cut of the takings (Jack before you say no it's 14 year old malt).

Olaf (Enigma) will have to dance, after all it was them lot wot lost the girls plus he's had a free plug for his pots. (That's what I call 'forward planning'):D

IOlaf (Enigma) will have to dance, after all it was them lot wot lost the girls plus he's had a free plug for his pots. (That's what I call 'forward planning'):D

Cool, lets start a moshpit!

headbang.gif

Edited by Enigma

He asked me!

- I said I would think about it :coffee:

LOL!!!! yeah I can imagine you sitting there saying

"hmmmm, well we do have rather a lot of tracks coming, not sure we have room for anymore really"

NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Blimey.

The list is getting very impressive.

Are you now aiming for the largest post war armoured convoy?

Mike

Not intentionally Mike, just grab everyones attention after A&E 2010.

I have built in that fact that some will drop out because life works like that but yes a massive amount of tanks. I seriously have to give some thought to when I close the armour list because it runs the risk of becoming a logistical nightmare for me as again it is just me doing this :sweat:

Oi! There was nothing wrong with my engine... (though I'm not prepared to tempt fate by saying any more about the subject) ;)

Yes sorry Adrian - I meant to say 'isn't that Adrian and Heliops setting up a diorama down at Maiden Newton?!'

.................think I got away with that one.