Mystery Object No.106

fv1609

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to imagine what REME guy would be doing in a wet suite to start with...

If it's not recovery work attached to a BARV or a landing craft there can't be a lot left to entice REME fitter into the water.. Esp. if, as surmised it involves work near the water line.....

Only other thing I can think of is training to be a REME Shipwright????

Hard to imagine what REME guy would be doing in a wet suite to start with...

If it's not recovery work attached to a BARV or a landing craft there can't be a lot left to entice REME fitter into the water.. Esp. if, as surmised it involves work near the water line.....

Only other thing I can think of is training to be a REME Shipwright????

Probably best to forget that this particular man is REME what he is doing or waiting to do could be performed by other arms once suitably trained.

OK - demolishing drowned vehicles to clear a path for those behind???

Nope he's not doing any work to a vehicle, bridge, BARV or submarine. He's not lifting anything up with ropes or air bags, blowing it up with explosives, repairing it, dragging or pushing it.

OK - I've run out of ideas!! :)

Good grief man, pull yourself together! We don't need defeatest talk like that.

BD in a very early post was 50% correct or even 75% correct. So eliminate the wrong 25% & substitute the correct thing from the more recent posts & you are there.

The answer is not something obscure, it will seem obvious when you know the answer. But nobody has brought together all the correct pieces of evidence together to get it.