End of Season Mini-Bash 24th-25th September

Marmite!!

We will be holding the end of season Mini-Bash again at the Kelvedon Hatch Secret Nuclear Bunker on September 24th-25th. camping from 12pm Friday 23rd, onsite catering & Bar. Free entry to the Bunker for exhibitors.

This one will not be on the scale of our Bunker Bash show & we will not be charging the public to come in.

So if you fancy a relaxed weekend why not join us... bring your own booze if you wish , all welcome... just send me a PM or say here if coming down..

For those that don't know where we are...
http://www.secretnuclearbunker.com/find.html

Ian & Lee

Bunker Bash Team

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any changes on this? I'm determined to get there even if it is only the bike in the back of the Discovery!

Hi Tony,

The End of Season show is still on and anyone is welcome from Friday. Be good to see you even with just the bike so please do pop along.

• 2 weeks later...

Home again and now all unpacked from the bash - a nice, relaxing weekend! Even with getting stuck in the "ditch!!

In defense of little Maud though it has to be pointed out that, had the winch belly plate been fitted we would have rolled straight through on the first run - as it was the back edge of the winch aperture dug in and did a nice impersonation of a dozer blade! Then we got caught out by one of the many little "bugs" left by that so-called firm of "professional restorers" - no fuel gauge. Yep - we ran out of petrol.... :blush:

20 lires later (borrowed from the nice chap with the NVA jeep - if you are a member of HMVF- I have it marked down for the main Bash next may!!) and assisted by Stuarts Saracen we rolled out quite happily - and I then spent a couple of hours digging mud out of places you would not believe - on the Stolly that is!! :-D