W&P stand number :)

Jack

Clothing and flags all packed :)

Degsy - you need to know that the T shirts are for Mr R Cubed.......hope that helps..........:sweat:That should sober you up!!!!

Now you've done it,:nono: shattered my illusion :cry:just when I thought I was going to die happy:n00b:

That Sir is a fair point. I can not keep up with you 'canvas' guys that reside down the other end of Row E. I am only young I can't large it like you old hands..........may be I will send the Celt.

Thats strange, considering at Ramsbury you kept us all up half the night drinking whisky:???......and its no good denying it, too many witnesses that you can't bribe, coerce or browbeat into perjuring themselves on your behalf:-D

OOoooh...... Rosie in a wet T-shirt:shocked::shocked::shocked:......that's almost too much for my pacemaker..Nurse! NUR

this is the nurse tiping now weve hadto give him a injecshun and put himto bed normal servis willbe resumed s soon as he's a bit betterbut im very cross with that rosie for upsetting my patient like this altho when we found him he did have a huge grin on his face i hope this works cos im not much good with these computer things

Sorry nursey, hope Degsy recovers soon :)

Clothing and flags all packed :)

Degsy - you need to know that the T shirts are for Mr R Cubed.......hope that helps..........:sweat:That should sober you up!!!!

shhhhhhhh dont tell him but one is for me as well!!!! :cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2: