W&P stand number :)

Jack

Folks - we are pretty flat out here getting ready for W&P so may not be around but please do make sure you drop in and see us - I have a celt from up north coming to help me as 'staff' :sweat: and our stand number is

E 6-7 29-30

Gonna be taking a picture of every HMVFer that comes on to our stand - you better be looking good!

JB!

Folks - we are pretty flat out here getting ready for W&P so may not be around but please do make sure you drop in and see us - I have a celt from up north coming to help me as 'staff' :sweat: and our stand number is

E 6-7 29-30

Gonna be taking a picture of every HMVFer that comes on to our stand - you better be looking good!

JB!

Since I've never been known to look good it's fortunate I won't be there:rofl:........got something else on:whistle:

celt... CELT!!!!

I've been called some things in my time...

most of them sound like celt admittedly...

Bodge - I was kind of thinking that as we are Mods on HMVF and we are working together over the week at W&P it would make perfect sense to ban people from coming on to our stand if we so wished....

What do you think?

- P.S. I will introduce you to CW :sweat:

Bodge - I was kind of thinking that as we are Mods on HMVF and we are working together over the week at W&P it would make perfect sense to ban people from coming on to our stand if we so wished....

What do you think?

- P.S. I will introduce you to CW :sweat:

bloody hell... gonna be quiet then!!!

I will straighten my hair, put some slap on and wear my HMVF fleece then :-D:-D:-D

(unless Jack has read my pm and taken a couple of t-shirts with him for me to buy!)

OOoooh...... Rosie in a wet T-shirt:shocked::shocked::shocked:......that's almost too much for my pacemaker..Nurse! NUR

this is the nurse tiping now weve hadto give him a injecshun and put himto bed normal servis willbe resumed s soon as he's a bit betterbut im very cross with that rosie for upsetting my patient like this altho when we found him he did have a huge grin on his face i hope this works cos im not much good with these computer things

OOoooh...... Rosie in a wet T-shirt:shocked::shocked::shocked:......that's almost too much for my pacemaker..Nurse! NUR

this is the nurse tiping now weve hadto give him a injecshun and put himto bed normal servis willbe resumed s soon as he's a bit betterbut im very cross with that rosie for upsetting my patient like this altho when we found him he did have a huge grin on his face i hope this works cos im not much good with these computer things

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey Jacko how did you manage to get with the elite on row E then? I supose we will see a lot of you as we are just down from you on E39-E40.

Jim.

Between you and I Jim - the asked me if I would go down to row E. Something to do with bringing some style to row E......:coffee:

Are you sure they didnt say a "smile" not "style" we could do with something to have a laugh about.

Jim.

Jim - come up and see me and the Celt (if he isn't off torching villages - or having a go at BMW drivers) and we will show you style.:sweat:

Hey Jacko you come down to Gingers bar and we can discuss it over a few JD and cokes. Oh I forgot you are tucked up by 9.30pm with a horlicks or warm glass of milk.

Jim.

That Sir is a fair point. I can not keep up with you 'canvas' guys that reside down the other end of Row E. I am only young I can't large it like you old hands..........may be I will send the Celt.