Greetings from yet another newcomer,

My name is Bob and I am from the heartland of the USA. Yes, sorry, another one.

Some of you have put up with me for a number of years on both the old and new Ferret Forums. I should have left well enough alone with the Ferrets, but now I have recently purchased a Saracen with some gearbox problems and that new project has led me to this group. I have tried to search the archives so I do not go back over too many of the same old topics. Apologies when I do. Aside from the military vehicles I also have more other mechanical interests than I have either time or money to properly support. I am sure many of you suffer the same type of afflictions.

God help us all.

It currently includes a brace of Ferrets, a Saracen, a Land Rover for the Lady of the House, a 1949 International KB-2 truck, an E-Type Jag, old Gravely 2 wheeled mowing equipment. a 1940 Aeronca Chief airplane, and a bunch of things that shoot. The most recent of which is a Sterling Mk4. I have also owned an assortment of MG’s, Triumphs, and several 441 Victor BSA motorcycles. Thanks to the Moderators for allowing me into the group.

Kind Regards,

Bob

My name is Bob and I am from the heartland of the USA. Yes, sorry, another one.

Some of you have put up with me for a number of years on both the old and new Ferret Forums. I should have left well enough alone with the Ferrets, but now I have recently purchased a Saracen with some gearbox problems and that new project has led me to this group. I have tried to search the archives so I do not go back over too many of the same old topics. Apologies when I do. Aside from the military vehicles I also have more other mechanical interests than I have either time or money to properly support. I am sure many of you suffer the same type of afflictions.

God help us all.

It currently includes a brace of Ferrets, a Saracen, a Land Rover for the Lady of the House, a 1949 International KB-2 truck, an E-Type Jag, old Gravely 2 wheeled mowing equipment. a 1940 Aeronca Chief airplane, and a bunch of things that shoot. The most recent of which is a Sterling Mk4. I have also owned an assortment of MG’s, Triumphs, and several 441 Victor BSA motorcycles. Thanks to the Moderators for allowing me into the group.

Kind Regards,

Bob

Hello Bob, Nice to hear from you here! Well, it's taken you a long time, but you finally got here in the end!

You will find this site very much more laid back than FH. The members are REALLY friendly & extremley helpfull!

Advise is generously given in any topic you care to enquire about.

You will make a lot of friends here.

You have an excellent sense of Humour I already know.

So if you make a Boob here you will have your leg pulled big time! (But in a Friendly & Amusing manner!) Be not afraid to ask questions, we cannot all know everything. & we never stop learning. The other members will fall over themselves to assist you wherever possible!

Wellcome, & good luck with your project(s).

kind Regards: Mike. :thumbsup:

Gentlemen, Thank you all for the warm welcome. Much appreciated. Chris, Mike, good to have some familiar voices out there. As to Mark's request for some photos, I will do that as soon as I sort out how its done. The one problem is then you will all see how poorly maintained most of my projects are. Except the old airplane, I try not to scrimpt there for obvious reasons. Regards, Bob