War and Peace Beauty and Hair

MVRT Del

:stop:

For all you men out there with partners being dragged from show to show the time for nagging is about to stop :nono::sweat::idea:

At stall O20 at the War and Peace show there is the first Beauty and Hair Salon.:yay:

Pamper and Style are offering a varied range of treatments which can be seen on http://http://www.warandpeaceshow.co.uk/News and go to latest news. :yay:

:yay:Come and see Carli and Lianne at stall O20 :yay:

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
- might just get it cut before the show...........

That will just leave us your throat then.:rofl:

That will just leave us your throat then.:rofl:

There I was thinking you were much like me.......... a slightly eccentric cantankerous old git and then you suddenly reveal your true colours as a homicidal maniac:shocking:

There I was thinking you were much like me.......... a slightly eccentric cantankerous old git and then you suddenly reveal your true colours as a homicidal maniac:shocking:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I sorry - I was told being a homicidal maniac was a mandatory requirement for forum membership- have the rules changed????

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I sorry - I was told being a homicidal maniac was a mandatory requirement for forum membership- have the rules changed????

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No , no Neil:nono:........you must be getting confused with masochism, thinking about it though, in your present circumstances being a homicidal maniac could have certain advantages:cool2:

Yea CW you alone. He is young and loves the world and everyone in it!

- get back to silage making :coffee: