the dakota at merville batterie

blazerman

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

Enjoy to see an apparatus which returned by far, of the countries

of EST of l' Europe. it has was sifted balls during the events on a aéroport.l' assosciation has réeunis the financial bottom to make it come and restored to CARPIQUET.

I has; is a friend and member of the forum of GMC which responsabilté of it to restore it.

• 5 months later...
Hello.

Enjoy to see an apparatus which returned by far, of the countries

of EST of l' Europe. it has was sifted balls during the events on a aéroport.l' assosciation has réeunis the financial bottom to make it come and restored to CARPIQUET.

I has; is a friend and member of the forum of GMC which responsabilté of it to restore it.

Stephane , it's a member of our group who has installed the museum of the Belgian Brigade Piron (Kris Michiels)in the second bunker on the Merville site

www.1stbelgianfieldbattery.be:n00b:

last summer there was one of these dakotas taking people on prebooked flights at Tees valey international airport , ( used to be teeside airport )

this year there was another which i think was one of these with some fancy takle on maybe raidar ? it was flying about for days leading up to some big government meeting ,G8??, then all of a sudan stoped just as this meeting did ,, someone had wrote in to The Northern Echo asking what this plane was doing making such a row ( was a heavy drone ) they said they'd looked into it and the reply they got was it was working for google earth , ... ?? why then did it take the same path for a week ??

• 2 weeks later...