Coalhouse Fort, today..

Marmite!!

Hi Guys,

hope everyone got back ok & the Saracen made it back into the fort ok, sorry we had to leave early, nothing to do with the thought of having to push the Sarecen into the Fort if it started playing up again :wink: not a bad MV line-up for a Motorcycle show.

Nice meeting you Neil.

Just to let everyone know Saracenstump has cancelled his holiday to come to the Bunker Bash but is to scared to tell the wife.. :wink:

Hey Guy`s any picture`s of this event for those who could not make it :?: :)

Ashley

Well - there are a few here: http://community.webshots.com/album/548931825MedeyP

Wasn't too sure how good the batteries were so took it easy :(

Nice to meet up with all the faces from the forum who were there and I look forwards to doing so again in the future - hopefully with my own vehicle next time!!

If I missed saying goodbye to any one please accept my apologies and pass them on acordingly, I was late in leaving to pick up the daughter mk 1 and didn't have time to do the rounds.

Was a good day for me and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!!!! Thanks to everyone there!!!!

hi neil,

great photos and as you say nice to meet the people behind the posts.

Thanks Stuart - had a great time there and thoroughly enjoyed myself. just what I needed after the last few weeks at work!!! Now I'm really looking forwards to the next one over at Kelvedon Hatch.

Nice pics - the 'unknown but interesting' pic is of a 3.7inch aa gun, my Grandad served on them in the war

That's what I thought: a 3.7" Bofors.

Were they made by bofors? Didn't know that, thought they were Vickers, only heard of the 37mm and the 40mm Bofors before

Nice pics - the 'unknown but interesting' pic is of a 3.7inch aa gun, my Grandad served on them in the war

That's what I thought: a 3.7" Bofors.

Were they made by bofors? Didn't know that, thought they were Vickers, only heard of the 37mm and the 40mm Bofors before

You may very well be right. Like I said, I thought it was a 3.7" Bofors - I could very well be wrong. A quick Google suggests you are absolutely correct.

It's not often I am right, but I'm wrong again. :o(

hi neil,

Thanks Stuart - had a great time there and thoroughly enjoyed myself. just what I needed after the last few weeks at work!!! Now I'm really looking forwards to the next one over at Kelvedon Hatch.

Hey Neil

You doing that Camping thing?? or are you just coming for the day/s ??

Stuart

We've already marked out your pitch so no worries when the car breaks down on the way to Cornwall ~L~

Seriously though mate hope you and yours have a great break down there.

hi neil,

Hey Neil

You doing that Camping thing?? or are you just coming for the day/s ??

Not sure yet John - a lot depends on what happens this forthcoming Saturday!!! :D

I'll let you know when things have fallen into place one way or the other. Be nice to do it though!!!

Nice to meet up with all the faces from the forum who were there and I look forwards to doing so again in the future - hopefully with my own vehicle next time!!

If I missed saying goodbye to any one please accept my apologies and pass them on acordingly, I was late in leaving to pick up the daughter mk 1 and didn't have time to do the rounds.

Was a good day for me and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!!!! Thanks to everyone there!!!!

Just for you Neil, even if you did turn up on foot :wink:

awards_2.jpg