Dirty student at your service

HeathJr

Hi,

I'm Chris, 21, from deepest darkest Chessington but currently studying BSc Sound, Light and Live Event Technology at the University of Derby. My interest in military vehicles stems from growing up with a Hotchkiss (hotchpotch) M201 Jeep which my dad owned until May of last year. Along with the jeep, dad used to be on the militaria and surplus circuit mainly in the south east and I would go along. This ment we regulary went to Tilbury, Chatam, W&P, and many of the militaria and vehicle shows around Surrey.

Anywho that was then, this is now. Having grown up with an MV has given me the bug. It may be a few years but like dad I want to be the proud owner of my own green machine. The hope is to eventually enter the dangerous land of the tread head and own an M113. When that will be is anyones guess, propably after I've paid off my student loan...

Welcome aboard Chris and good to have you hear and thank you for the introduction!

Chris - student digs are ideal places for stripping out oily dirty mv components in the kitchen sink and rebuilding same on the bedroom carpet - get looking now for something suitably cheap!!

On that note N.O.S. it has been reported to me that your bedroom in the clubhouse is starting to look a bit untidy....again. Please no more stripping down of your tanker in it please.:coffee:

Welcome aboard Chris and good to have you hear and thank you for the introduction!

On that note N.O.S. it has been reported to me that your bedroom in the clubhouse is starting to look a bit untidy....again. Please no more stripping down of your tanker in it please.:coffee:

Hey, Jack;..........you can talk,........at least, so far as I know,( Ahem,:sweat:) N.O.S. doesn't sit there all evening POLISHING his plank. :cool2:

:-D:-D see you at Malvern,...........you going to have clothing there ??

Andy

Fair cop Jack, you're the boss :n00b:

I'll arrange to move it out at the weekend. But it is going to slow the restoration down a bit...

There are a few oil stains on the carpet, and I noticed some has leached through onto the post war bar ceiling below (sorry)

Guess I'm lucky it took you so long to notice it up there :whistle:

Bedroom Project.jpg