Found it finally ( and I dont mean my sanity )

Hi All

My name is John Tucker and I have been unfortunate enough to have been bitten by the green bug for more than 10 years now (and by that I mean owning one, not just having an interest). A member of both MVT and IMPS for nearly 5 years and a co-founder of Essex Armour and Softskin MV Group.

My current entourage consists of a FV601 Saladin Heavy Armoured Car (1967) that has seen active service in Aden, Radfan, Persian Gulf and finally Cyprus. A Land Rover FC101 Ambulance (1978) Which is still under investigation although so far shows as serving in the First Gulf War. Finally an ABDR Sankey trailer which served in both Gulf conflicts.

I am based in Essex and my colleagues and I started our own group so that we could attend some of the smaller shows and stuff in the county. We are called

Essex Armour and Softskin MV group and would welcome any other persons in the county in joining our growing numbers. We are putting on our first annual show this year at The Secret Nuclear Bunker at Kelvedon Hatch, Essex and would be pleased if it was well attended by other MV owners.

I can be seen at most of the major shows throughout the year and am always up for a chat about the hobby. Am also able to offer tech advice on the above vehicles as well as most Armour if any need it.

I look forward to talking with all here, till then lets keep em rolling.

Forgot to post an image of my pride and joy

john_tucker3.jpg

tucker_j.jpg

First picture is of the old girl when she was first in service in the Crater district in Aden. The second one was taken at Beltring last year, watch out for the boy as he is a crack shot with that .30 Cal :twisted: