This afternoon...

Jack

Here's what to me this afternoon...

Working away in the office and the door opens, bing bong goes the alarm. As a rule anyone who walks through the door usually gets a load of verbal from either Jamie or myself, you know the sort, abuse that you wouldn't say in front of your mother but verbal that makes you feel very welcome in that strange sort of way....

So here goes, bing bong door opens so I shout down "sorry mate, no carrots today" (its a company joke because of our name so stay with me) "alright, its Viking Direct" said the driver "got a box for you" so I shout down "well of course you have, you are a bl**dy delivery driver you plank!" So the driver shouts back "don't you ****ing well start" so I shout back " you grumpy git, what the hell is wrong with you today, you sound a right miserable b****d"

The driver answed "my wife just called and she has just left me for my brother in law"

... I will get my coat :shock:

swearing back at you like that i hope he wasn't dressed in brown. They ought to know better

that sounds like the kind of thing that happens to me :shock:

cheers

Berni

Funny enough Berni, I was giving the UPS guy some stick as well when he came after the other chap. I was also telling him about the Viking Direct guy whos wife had left him...he said "wish mine would, I would be a lot better off"

...sometimes, I wonder why I bother.