Possible Forum Problems

Marmite!!

You may notice that some features are missing or you get error messages in the next couple of days while Joris does a bit of tweaking trying to fix the photo upload token error problem. Ads have been disabled at the moment.

If you do get any problems or error notices please post them here with the full error message.

cheers Lee

Where have my 'smilies' gone.I,m sure there,s a way of getting them back but how.They disappeared a few weeks back when there were a few problems with the site and won,t come back!!!

DaveP

User CP

Edit options

Miscellaneous Options

Choose Enhanced Editor

Should fix it...

What happened to the random pictures from members albums at the bottom of the main forum page? I thought it was a good idea !:-D

Joris has disabled a load of the setting at the moment while he tries to fix the photo upload problem... normal service will be resumed soon...

Also you may find that you can not connect to the forums at times.. that's our server messing about:argh:

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Also you may find that you can not connect to the forums at times.. that's our server messing about:argh:

Have been having a lot of trouble with this since sunday.can get all the otheres ok.so assume its the server:confused:happens about 10 on.

Is it me or has it got verrrrry slooooooowwwww again ? Taking forever for pages to come up - was fine when I was on earlier this evening .

Davie

Just tried a couple of photo heavy threads & almost instant at this end at the moment..

Funnily enough soon as I'd put that post up & went back to catching up on new posts it all seems to be ok again .

We are trying to find out if our server is doing some maintenance in the evenings that may explain the occasional slowness:confused: