The Stuarts are being sold, but who too?

Rick W

Anyone any idea who bought them and for how much? Has our Mr Barrell purchased one? quote]

I'm afraid not! They are very nice and I would love one but they are way out of my price range. I aquired all of my vehicles before 1993, when they were cheap!

Most of the purchases of Mike Stallwoods batch would rather remain anonymous I suspect but I would expect some to turn up at Beltring.

I don't believe for a minute he would have brought them all that way without a good number of buyers up front. Adrian is right, they are bound to turn up. It would be nice to see one or two in a "before" state, before the serious work begins. I am just hoping we see some in British guise if appropriate rather than always American. But it would also be nice to see one in Brazilian colours, too. Whatever they hell they were!

MB

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Sold and paid for before they went in the container,i quized him on the warrior but no luck.Mike financed the deal thro old comrades,they have since been repaid with interest.He had a nasty accident loading them in the containers ended up in hospital.

Give him is due he grafted to get them here.I think his words were ,they are my retirement fund.cw.

Sold and paid for before they went in the container,i quized him on the warrior but no luck.Mike financed the deal thro old comrades,they have since been repaid with interest.He had a nasty accident loading them in the containers ended up in hospital.

Give him is due he grafted to get them here.I think his words were ,they are my retirement fund.cw.

Agreed. It's quite a feat. He deserves a lot of credit and I think he must have earned a comfy retirement.