Malta vehicles need new homes.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

I reported the sad loss of the gentleman in Malta we met last Christmas.

I have been contacted by the Familly requesting advice as what to do with the vehicles and what i might think the value could be.I expect the ones that were restored have been found homes no problem.

As he was an active member of the Malta club i dont know why they need my help,i would of thought there were enough people to advise them ,

Anyway i have been asked so i ask you what ever help you may be able to give will be gratefully received.cheers ,CW.

CIMG9445.jpg

CIMG9449.jpg

CIMG9447.jpg

CIMG9446.jpg

CIMG9441.jpg

CIMG9440.jpg

CIMG9438.jpg

CIMG9435.jpg

I had considered a holiday to Malta with a view to tracking down one of the two Scammell Explorers which were in service with the British army on the island. It is in need of some TLC by all reports, but not as much as the other. The second is apparently still on its wheels, but sadly sitting in 600 ft of water outside one of the harbours, having fallen from a barge many years ago!

The vehicles pictured look like good projects, hopefully they may find good homes on Malta if they can't be re-patriated!

Jules

Catweazle, I just happen to be going to Malta again on Tuesday. If I can be of any help drop me a PM asap. I will though, try to get the official line on export of said kit.

Steve.

PM sent Steve.