Dingo in holland

Willyslancs

would any of our dutch comrades know where this Dingo is now? we sold it in the mid nineties to a gentleman from Holland who is a flower grower/seller, Would like some pictures of it now if poss. (it was dated 1943,unregistered and had a brand new roof ):tup:: sorry pictures arent brill!!

011.jpg

012.jpg

Yes i think that was his name mate, we sold it ages ago , just wondered if we could get some pics of it .Could you ask him if he bought it from Blackpool ? cheers mate,We bought as it was in the pics , it originally came from a scrap yard in ireland .

Edited by Willyslancs

Thanks Enigma , im sure his name was Dick the more i think about it . Some pics old or new would be great , Cheers mate .

Would it be Dick Maaskant ? The correct number for the Dingo (one on side was not authentic) is listed in the Dingo Register from a few years back, a later list shows a new owner in Holland.

Would it be Dick Maaskant ? The correct number for the Dingo (one on side was not authentic) is listed in the Dingo Register from a few years back, a later list shows a new owner in Holland.

That's the man I am thinking about.

I sent him a email so hopefully we'll know soon.

If it is the one I've sat in the Dingo, I was to tall to look through the visionport even with the seat down.

Didn't take pics then.

We bought it from a Daimler car dealership that had it in their showroom . We made a silly cheap offer for it , months later we were told it was ours if we were still interested .!It use to be on display in the Blackpool winter gardens car show years ago.(think thats the only trip out it had before we had it ).Would be nice to see resto pics if it is the same guy

There aren't many Dingo's here so should be feasable to track down.

You would be surprised how many Dingos are in preservation in Holland. The last Dingo Register newsletter listed 18, and that was several years ago. More keep coming out of the woodwork.

Willyslancs.........if you happen to have note of the serial number of the Dingo you once had, we might be able to track it down. This is the number from the chassis plate.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...