BORAT

hardyferret

Jagshemash

is nice jack forum is back & i speak the boys again. like the cliv i have suffer the withdrawl sympttoms, you know like stinging but is ok now with the goose cream jerry borrow to me. i like very much the blue pieces round the edges is very clever how you do that, is nice make me feel sxeytime, wawawee!

the cliv is so boring he not like pretty things, he read his army pubications too many i think, he send me a picture for i make my wive. i don’t know how he think womens are made but he not able to count up to two?

harness-1.jpg

he too silly like the village bottom pincher who like hairs of the dog for breakfast. i go now & check my laptop & see if there are any dancers, wawawee!

Chenque,

Edited by Marmite!!
Photo link repaired

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes hello again i like to thank the cliv for trying the be pretend of me , butt not very convinsing cliv is a complment perhap. i think he run of things to right anymoor & i no his is prbably a little bit retired in his brian witch not work so welll this days . i have been long been away for thing 1 not have do this things they say. butt is ok now i am free. beeing looked up in prison is no funs i wood prefer to have put my head into a noose!

now i am look for new wive. she must be blond & prety. i wilL buy her red dress, telivision remote control , table tenis racket, red plastic buucket , her own shovel,red wasshing up bowel, new pluogh (not red) , dogskin handbag & glove, 2 galoons of insectiside. she will has her own shed & on sunday is allowed in the huose even when she is not cook me the meels & dooing the things.

i have buy moris miner. he is as 1 do said said used in libberation of isle of wieght. his engyne sounds nice. bUtt why do poeple say “ engyne she run nice’ do you meen the engyne go “ cackle cackle cackle’ 7 you cannnot turn it off.!

riczhard will you do for me & restarution him nice so he look like australian dog. as I no you restaured this dogs to a higgh standard many time. how many galoons of insectiside is polite to charge for dooes this .

is here a snap from home witch show my handsome goat pair. i have to make them unaninimous by disgiuse so no bad man or theif will do bad thing. tHis is 1 taken last night but is sunshine of nucclear power station lighted up the sky. butt i Think is raeson no thing grwow too well hear. lo0k at the goat feets they are very short is not normall is you think. butt they are good freinds & allow in house all time not just sunday like for womens.

chenque,

Goat2.jpg

Edited by Borat

Hello Borat, whoever you might be, although I have my suspicions. I think we have crossed paths at W&P if you can remember that far back!

I was pleased to play the Borat role for a while as you will see there have been quite a number of hits to this thread. But that was over 2 years ago, things have moved on & you are not that funny anymore, I’m sorry to say. Bruno was a big flop, if you’ll pardon the expression, so I suppose that is why you are back here again.

I wish you luck in your rather old fashioned & dare I say it worn out humour. It was fun whilst it lasted but things move on & you have been left behind with your goats & wives. Yes so chenque from me!

• 1 month later...

i sea i have been hit { oooch}nearly 500 times since my last post so sum of you like to no what i am doesing or maybe you are board/?. i stil not goood speak the englesh but have learning many diferint ways for the speelings from raeding the postes & articales of restaurations on the furom.

anway i keep my everything crossed like you see hear we keep are wegatables crosed as swell

Dscf1678c.jpg

this is not rood this are carots & is not to be make fun off. at home on the days there is no electrecity we do a sit a round & exchange ammussing wegatables. butt i am told in u&k is nobody find this sort of things funny as you is say in bad taste. butt is not true the funnier the wegatable the nicer he is too taste in your muoth. be wear they can catch pregnant if yo eate two many as we live near nuclar power plant & goat he has been pregnant for over too years, you can sea is very full of things the stomache 7 his feet have warn down. wi call him ,gamma goat’ because is funy shap & we thing he have two many gamma raise not just is from eating the amusing wegatables..!

Dscf1672a.jpg

plaese do not the picturrrrre is copywrite of pepole in our willage as we have to share him as not everybody has a goat permit we live outside the effluent goat broker belt., as yuo has to pay big bribs to party secretery & he is gready man with narsty dog. he is drive dog in old traylor was a write of off soveit commander general revulsion as we call him,. always turn up like a bad smell at a weedding & make a supple hint to dog & loose him out if you do the bad things like not ..this is why soveit army get rid off dog i think.,.

he has is a bighting dog, is called a ;jack daniels’, it like a jack ruusell but he is libel to bight you on bottom of legs he fall over guggling & he make a wet on floor. then he not rember what he has do & then he do it alll again. is just like vestive saeson for him all of timme, butt for people who are not a dogs we only aloud to behav like this wonce a year, yes? if we do then get band from the houwse

i buyed him from gypsy say goat he is flame retard but i know he is not very bright but he will be bright when we have him cook on fire [!

trying to get the the chicken to donate her eggs to me but she is very angry maybe she is a cockral or an inn between like an old transister radoi. Yes]?

maybe he cause me bad stomache & i have to prey to the patron saint of indegistion ‘saint pancreas;’ he make me feel nromal again yes]?

he is sent out of house as he has belched in front of my wive this bad thing as it was her turn first!

look like we have caught a cereal theif he has ben burgerling & i must throw my shoe at him we now no he is notoryios clothes line theif & bring shame will course me to have a brakedown .

he is now safelee behind the bars so my wive can putt her small washings with out beeing aeten

Dscf1720a.jpg

you can sea is he is obviliously giulty so must be punished by beein eaten he wil not do this things again;, doont tell him but he was going to be eat any way,; buttt we hav to make example to him this beehavouir is not excpetable in a civelised socety

so i have has let geni out of the bag as i have bean born & bread hear, it spoil my chance of finding a women with invisible moustaches & i will be loanly if this is publicated to my willage.

anyway spend nice time with your loved ones or go home to the familys, i want for you much hoppiness & piece in the knew year.,

chenque,