New home..

Metroman

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
No probs, should have read the post properly!! Had had a long day work does get in the way of important things!!!

Work curse of the working classes.:-D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok chaps, need some intel.......

The bloody indicators wont work, light on top of the switch comes on, flasher unit clicks once, no lights on outside. Checked all the connections on the lights, all wires are tight, all fuses ok. :argh:

I want to go for a drive tomorrow...............................

Make sure the whole lot is earthed properly. Had a similar problem on the Dodge, there was a second earth on the coloum switch. I nearly ended up hitting everything with a hammer in frustration.

..is this right, as the GG is negative earth. :???

I had the indicators pack up on the Dodge for the same no apparent reason, negative earth. Checked repalced evrything, still wouldn't work then suddnely did, then suddenly didn't. As they worked when the coloum switch was in place but not in another, I initally thought it was an internal breack in a wire. However when the switch was attached to a place with a clean earth it worked, when it wasn't it didn't. Why? if you can, tell me I still don't know.

• 2 weeks later...