Hi from the Midlands

2agunship

Hi,

Found this forum yesterday by accident. What a tremendous source of information on such a varied amount of vehicles, equipment and topics.

At present we have five Air-Portable Land Rovers.

Three of them are the Series III variant and two are Series IIAs. Both of the IIA variants are in need of restoration and we will be starting the first of these over the coming winter. Our aim is to have it completed for the shows next year.

We also have a MUTT M151A1C (without the 106mm RCL) which we are thinking of selling in the very near future.

Best regards,

GAV

Hi,

At present we have five vertical take-off Land Rovers.

There's this bump in the road on the A37 near where I live and if I really gun my 2a ambulance in overdrive it will sort of bounce up in the air, all four wheels off the ground, and "fly" for about eight feet before returning to earth.

Vertical take-off, how do you get them to do that ?

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Hi and welcome,how is the intercooler worked out for the TDI,i would liketo fit one to my S1.Any pics of the conversion.cheers CW.

Hi,

Fitting the Intercooler took a lot of head scratching in order not to have to alter the profile of the vehicle. In the end it was a simple as turning it upside down.

CW, if you send me a PM with your email address, i'll send you some photos.

This is our MUTT which we will be selling in the very near future. It will be sold without the weapon and radio.

We are near Clay Cross.

Regards,

2agunship

WAR AND PEACE 2008 133b.JPG