What do you wear.....?

Jack

You can rest your case where you like. Oi Pete, when did you see my gloves??? Must have been a Leopard Lodge beano. I know a budding author who's still waiting to hear about your GMC - he's a funny b'stard.

As for you Mr Banner. I've never worn camoknickers in my life. Strictly M&S, me - or sometimes Tescos. Every little helps. Pass the sauce.

MB

My Dear Sir, showing your affluence by shopping at M&S ! My tailor and bootmaker on the other hand is the MOD disposal department. Mind you it does make you womder who came up with Camo knickers in the first place. What are they trying to hide from who?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My son gets a discount at the Westcliff on Sea Army&Navy but keeps coming back with DPMs. No idea whose underwear they sell. Camoknickers used to be the stuff of Edwardian dirty postcards, didn't they? Nowadays all you have to do is log on to a whole lot saucier stuff on the tinterweb - so I'm told...Perish the thought and perish something else...

mb