Closed

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

It means it's been locked...

CAll me old fashioned but isnt that the bloomin obvious.Would you care to elaborate.cheers

CAll me old fashioned but isnt that the bloomin obvious.Would you care to elaborate.cheers

Threads are normally closed by the Admin when they have either run their course & no more useful info is being added or have gone way off topic...

If you have a specific query please ask...

Threads are normally closed by the Admin when they have either run their course & no more useful info is being added or have gone way off topic...

If you have a specific query please ask...

Which one was it?.

Give me a clue... there's hundred's of closed threads on the forum :confused:

Sorry as this one has only just been closed i thought you would of twigged,my mistake.HELLO FROM JAN.

That thread was closed for the reasons below, hope that clears that up.....

Sorry mate below ?

Edited by Marmite!!

There was another one tonight I couldnt get into, hadn't been closed kept telling me I wasn't entitled to view it, what's all this about.:confused:

I smell mushrooms and manure:rofl:

run their course & no more useful info is being added or have gone way off topic...

Crikey thats some responsability you have there.can we go to bed now.Had some info for Jan so the usefull info not valid never mind i can e mail him:tup::

Strange when there had been a post only a few minutes before, I think by Richard(QLD) at 22.13 approx.

Whats even stranger my purple jerry cans gone.I think Jack said we members are the Forum so whats going on .looks like the old gestapo problem is back.not going to kick off this time just close to being out of here for good.care to comment JACK.

Whats even stranger my purple jerry cans gone.I think Jack said we members are the Forum so whats going on .looks like the old gestapo problem is back.not going to kick off this time just close to being out of here for good.care to comment JACK.

Yes sure, no problem.

We will usally lock a thread if it is going way off topic or if people are throwing their toys out of the pram, being ill mannered to a fellow member. When we say off topic we mean that the input/comments are just making the thread pointless. This is usually just about ok in a non serious thread but not in a thread that is of high value in content (knowledge).

As you quite rightly say - I do say that the members are the forum and that is why we take it very very seriously when fellow members PM myself or the team with either complaints or obversations - this is everyones right. When this does happen it goes straight to the top of our priority list. It is discussed amongst us all indepth for any action are taken....

There is no gestapo problem here at all and you are more than welcome to kick off as much as you like - as long as it is within the rules.

I make all of the final decisions.

Kind regards.

Jack.