HMVF Roll Call 2008

Mark

Same here - did hobble around on Saturday asking those I saw whether it was on and at what time - unfortunately those I saw didn't include Lee or Snapper or anyone else who knew for certain!!!

Playing the Devil for a moment - why not celebrate Jacks award winning performance this year by combining some of the individual areas into one large HMVF one next year - save all the not knowing whats on and when and who's where and with what - for those who would like to do so and have no particular affiliation/reason to be elsewhere on-site??????

Why no cherry-picker next year Mark????

Same here - did hobble around on Saturday asking those I saw whether it was on and at what time - unfortunately those I saw didn't include Lee or Snapper or anyone else who knew for certain!!!

Playing the Devil for a moment - why not celebrate Jacks award winning performance this year by combining some of the individual areas into one large HMVF one next year - save all the not knowing whats on and when and who's where and with what - for those who would like to do so and have no particular affiliation/reason to be elsewhere on-site??????

Why no cherry-picker next year Mark????

Neil, I was right next door to you so don't know how you managd to miss me:confused: As already stated I will be setting up an official HMVF are next year for those that want it....

Hi all.

Can I suggest sort sort of name tag / badge for next year.

I would be quite happy to wear an HMVF badge with my screen name on it.

Lots of HMVF members came and said hello - but I am useless at names.

Can also use them for other shows and events.

Markheliops

Hi all.

Can I suggest sort sort of name tag / badge for next year.

I would be quite happy to wear an HMVF badge with my screen name on it.

Lots of HMVF members came and said hello - but I am useless at names.

Can also use them for other shows and events.

Markheliops

ahh, Mark,..............But WHICH screenname;.......:whistle:

PS, where are the promised pic's,.........of the girls.......:cool2:

All the best,

Andy

(who you gave a life to, into the arena on sun morning. :-D)

Neil, I was right next door to you so don't know how you managd to miss me:confused: As already stated I will be setting up an official HMVF are next year for those that want it....

Quite easily - when I went a-hobbling - you weren't there!! :):)

Unfortunately for me this year walking wasn't the easiest occupation, spent a fair bit of time sitting on the groups area or in the vehicle - BUT - what I did do has helped the regen process a hell of a lot. Saw the physio yesterday and managed to push him + roller chair away by moving the ankle. Week before W&P the same exercise almost cost me my breakfast!!

Should be as normal as I'm ever gonna be again by the next show!!