LEZ hope for some older vehicles

Tony B

At the rate things are going, London will stop at Dover, and Paris will begin at Calais!. I'm still (relativley) lucky out and turn left, London till you reach north, right and I'm in the country. Let's hope the M25 acts as a wall, it don't do much as a motorway! I know what you mean about tea, but up at the Somme area and Ipere, the cafes seem to be advertising Yorkshire tea very aggresivley.

tea.jpg

Edited by Tony B

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
At the rate things are going, London will stop at Dover, and Paris will begin at Calais!. I'm still (relativley) lucky out and turn left, London till you reach north, right and I'm in the country. Let's hope the M25 acts as a wall, it don't do much as a motorway! I know what you mean about tea, but up at the Somme area and Ipere, the cafes seem to be advertising Yorkshire tea very aggresivley.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bizzare isn't it? :-D The advertising is aggresive, that sign is small compared to some. This is the Cafe that goes with Beaumont hamel, originally a railway station. The vehicle in front is CS's APT.

Beaucourt Hamel.jpg

Edited by Tony B