hello all

6 pot

thinking about something bigger :-D

thanks rob

The "thinking about something bigger" syndrome usually indicates the disease has progressed to the more serious, secondary stage. Military Land Rovers owners are typically in denial in regard to the extent of their symptoms and sooner, or later, the full blown characteristics become impossible for the afflicted individual to repress any longer. I suggest you initially find a place on the Land Rover Ward of the Asylum but it looks as though you may be transferred elsewhere quite soon.

I suggest you initially find a place on the Land Rover Ward of the Asylum but it looks as though you may be transferred elsewhere quite soon.

6 pot, you could try the Americas Ward which offers all manner of transplant possibilities - but beware, not all of these procedures are reversible :shake:

wot o rob, welcome, i started with a jeep and then caught the disease full blown i now own a austin k6 gantry :yay: and now i keep looking at pictures of millitants :-D where will it stop

regards graham

If you REALLY have the disease badly, you might get ideas about going up to a Land rover 101. Stand in a bath of cold water, vibrate bath rapidaly and tear up £20 notes, the same effect in the comfort of your own home! :shake: (but at that stage, forget it no known cure)

If you REALLY have the disease badly, you might get ideas about going up to a Land rover 101. Stand in a bath of cold water, vibrate bath rapidaly and tear up £20 notes, the same effect in the comfort of your own home! :shake: (but at that stage, forget it no known cure)

Hi all i have allready been discharged form hosptial as a hopeless case as i have 5 101s 2 wolfs and 1 military 90 for everyday use and am past the £20 note stage and have moved on to the £50 note stage i am now looking for scottish £100 pound notes as the next stage is something that gets less than 5 MPG :idea: also i stand in cold EP90 not cold water will see some of you at beltring (if i can find enough £50 notes)

cheers rob