Hawk

Hi all,

Luke here,

I have a keen interest in MV's and try to attend all my local shows such as Tankfest, GDSF, TOSR and the big un's such as W&P. We currently have no MV's but my dad is looking to get a WC 51/52 in the forseeable future.

Cheers from a rainy Blandford:-D

Hey Luke,

Not only is Blandford Forum one of the most beautiful places in England, even when raining, but it's also right in what I call the "Golden Triangle" of big shows. A perfect place to live for both reasons. Good luck with finding a MV.

Welcome to the forum Hawk

Check the cleaning rosta for the clubhouse your name will be on it shortly and remember that jaffa cakes are not biscuits and are therefore fair game in the kitchen if left out. Keep the pink lacy number disc in your welcome pack you'll need it for the dancing girls who incedentally are very partial to Dodges ;)

Welcome Hawk and good to have you hear and as Bodge says - your turn to clean the clubhouse windows and scrub the oil off the car park. Don't know how many times I have to tell people that the car park isn't where you change your oil.

Dodge - good choice!

Best wishes,

Jack.

Welcome , you and your Dad are obviously people of good breeding , exquisite taste, and should be immeadiatley welcome in the VIP (ie Dodge) enclosure, don't worry about the Jeeps and GMC's they are mearly there so that the Dodge can show off thier superb qualities. P.S. You can always buy a bike as well, very useful if only as a target for the Track heads.

Hi Luke,

Certainly in a fantastic location for shows, etc..............but you really need to buy BRITISH. :cool2:...far too many american vehicle owners in that part of the world.........:whistle::-D:-D

Enjoy the Friendly Forum..........:)

All the best,

Andy

Wanted gmc352 soft top in exchange for my MW Bedford.(yes, I know that I've said, above, but I dont live in Dorset !!!!)

Hi Hawk, our esteemed leader is from Blandford Forum too! Perhaps you have seen his "mans truck" standing somewhere whilst he was looking for a gas station?

Welcome to the forum!!

No butI have seen a few Jeeps and a 101FC round here plus at the local shows alot of R J Shephards collection. His Israeli halftrack is quite nice:-D, but I have never seen the Boss's GMC around:cry: