Bertha lives

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gang,

Things are not going too well at the moment, tried out the brakes and found a flexi coupling gone so I replaced that and now I find the regulator/control board is suspect, at this rate I shall never make the W & P show this year :sweat::shake:, anybody know where I can get a C A V type 75BT-19X replacement?:help:

Regards,

John.

Hi Andy,

I've heard nothing either but there is a guy who comes in the pub who is to do with the ranges and I've told him I'm coming and if I get knocked back at the gate when I turn up on the friday then I shall go home and s-d 'em and I shall kick up hell with the mayor (best of a pub, you get to know an awful lot of people). See you there,

Regards,

John. :wave:

Hi Gang,

My paper work for the Hythe do came this morning so in theory every-one else's is in the post.

This afternoon for the first time since september of last year Bertha moved under her own power. :yay::yay::yay: All I have to do now is to do a bit of "tarting up" and she is finished.:sweat::thumbsup:

Regards,

John.