Skittles Prize - donated by HMVF...

Jack

Ok - after an hour and half chat with Tony tonight we decided that there should be a prize for the winner of the skittles evening......!

I would win it but I will not be there :cool2:

So I am going to donate a Ultimate Survival Deluxe Tool Kit. This is a product that is standard issue to all USAF ejector seats. These products are used by the FBI, CIA, NASA, NavY Seals and I have also supplied elements of this kit to our own SAS.

Here is the science bit:

The Ultimate Survival Tool Kit is a collection of some of the world's finest outdoor tools. Whatever you do outside, these premier recreational, safety and survival tools can simplify your life every day, and can help save your life on the worst days. Included in the tool kit are:

BlastMatch™ Fire Starter: This revolutionary one-handed, all-weather, fire starter generates intensely hot sparks three times hotter than a standard match. BlastMatch is safe, easy-to-use, and works in any weather.

WetFire™ Tinder: This amazing fire starting tinder is non-toxic, odorless, smokeless, and can start a fire even in the driving rain. In fact, WetFire tinder burns longer when wet. A small pile of tinder shavings is all you need to start a roaring fire.

StarFlash® Signal Mirror: This signal mirror is unbreakable, can be aimed precisely, floats and can signal for communications up to 100 miles away. It can be used around camp to apply first aid or camouflage. StarFlash® is the standard issue signal mirror of the U.S. Air Force and other government agencies.

JetScream™ Whistle: This whistle is one of the loudest in the world. JetScream's ear-piercing shriek can be heard above most natural or man-made noise. Use JetScream in the city or woods for communication and personal protection.

HardCache™ Carrying Case: Not only is the HardCache watertight, it is virtually indestructible. Toss it around, sit on it, or step on it! You'll have a tough time damaging it. Keep it in your backpack, your glove compartment, your boat, or even your pocket!

SaberCut™ Saw: A hand operated chain saw that needs no fuel and cuts through the hardest wood. The 24-inch patented flexible chain saw blade has bi-directional, self-cleaning cutting teeth to ensure smooth, fast action.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Dimensions: 6 1/2" x 3 7/8" x 1 5/8" (16.5 x 9.8 x 4.1 cm)

DeluxeKit_big2-1.jpg

Only one rule- Tony (against my advice) said that Dave Ives is not allowed to play.........:cool2::cool2:

thats not fair after ive got the team trophy and medals:nono:

do i get one anyway then:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Doh! Sorry Dave - didn't mean to tread on your toes as I didn't know you had something sorted :cry:

I will use for the new HMVF monthly competition :-D

Thanks Jack - very nice of you.

I shall enjoy accepting your donated prize on behalf of the Wald La France (UK) Skittles Team.

Markheliops

Dream on my boy, that prize is going to the SPTA team. May the best team win, keep it clean and no over arm bowling.

Thanks for that Jack you is the man, also leave my top man alone, he is not going to cook for you before you even think about poaching him with one of your survival kits. If he went to your gig just think about all the starving souls that will be laying around my camp site so stop it. Have a good weekend and hope to catch up with you a some point. If you get loanly you know where we are, in the pub getting pi**ed.

yes sat night is teams for the trophy and medals:yay::yay::yay:

sun night free for all for rambos indivuall trophy:yay::yay::yay:

fri night can be for jacks donation for top round score as practice night and he could always pop in on his way to the route to victory:tup::