More Shyte

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

YET MORE RUBBISH THRO THE DOOR TODAY.

i understand the writers etc need protection but yet again we have to be reminded of the LAW.and yet another licence so my dozy fitter can listen to the radio.God forbid a customer coming in we will be falling over ourselves in the rush to turn it off.Mind you if he comes in to talk about my boat at that time he is not a customer,is that ok,i have lots of awkward questions to ask them but they wont answer the phone.Must go and study the law .i will of course record the call when i get thro just like they do,for training exercise of course.He is going to contact me to discuss my licencing requirements.So he allready thinks i am guilty then.

He had better wear ear defenders when he does.We dont need a radio we can hear the one next door ok,hope they got a licence.You couldnt make it up.

shyte0001.jpg

My late aunt Jean inherited the copyright (or part) of the Gracie Fields frightener "Biggest Aspydestra In The World" which used to get played on the Light programme before someone at the BBC looked up "light" in a dictionary.

She used to get about sixty quid a year off the PRS who sent reams of paper showing the uses on the radio. No mention of garages, though. Just think of poor Keef and Mick, Yoko and Paul, Sting and cast of thousands missing out on a few bob because evil garage owners play radios in their hideaways under railway arches or on industrial estates. Do they charge prisons? Pete Doherty can make money while he lags...

These strictures are actually to protect the more humble composers - the jobbers and workadays who need to coin. I suppose it's similar to the ruccas over pirate DVDs and music on the web.

Jean had Alzheimer's and we never found reference to this musical feast amongst her papers. We never found any cutlery knives either. It was her Renault 5 Lee is blowing up in May. Jean died last July aged 84. God bless her.

MB

LAtest from the PRS.recieved phone call,Was informed i needed licence for me personally to listen to my radio on my premises,even tho business closed at wk end.not so sure this is correct but its made difficult to find out.Was asked several questions but refused to answer any they recorded it all of course,any one shed any light on this subject.I was told they would be in touch,but i told them unless its to make an apointment to see me ,dont bother as i will not discuss it any further,also they would have to supply evidence of customers overhearing my radio.So we await the bounty hunters(there are rewards for info people do it for a living,you beter believe it)all gates locked now,dog on a long chain,dirty looks given to anybody that looks slightly suspicious.Got to go the curfew starts in 10 mins,PUT THAT LIGHT OUT.:argh:

• 7 months later...

THERE IS A GOD,

Had a job to do on a gentlemans car today,guess what,he is on the board of the PRS.:yay::yay::yay:.

The conversation went a bit like this.:argh::argh::argh:

Its just a blankett letter he said.

:argh::argh::argh:I said.

You dont have music on ,DO you?

See he had to ask :argh::argh::argh:

No we dont need it,we can here the one from the factory estate.

Now i am not saying they just had a Range Rover that needed repair

and combined the two.

What i am saying is the bill came to enough to pay for many licences.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I didnt mention the horrible aluminium mess in the transfer box.:shake::shake::shake:

Great - you can buy a licence now! :cool2:

:rofl::rofl:WE dont fullfill the criterea,:n00b: Get on with that ex milk marketing board trailer you are trying to fool us into believing is a ww2 fuel tanker.Miloooooook.any cream today.

If my interpretation is correct ,NO.But they started it so i was quite prepaired for them to waste there money all the way to the courts if needs be.John did put the radio on in one of the cars quite loud,as i explained if the customer complains of radio problems and we are investigating,it is exempt.Its all so pathetic Richard .