Hi

Dave C

Ok so have finaly got back on forum. A little about me. 58, ex Fire and Rescue service. No MV have owned a 1953 Dennis F8 pump. Now looking with interest at HMV;s thatks to Markhelopes.

Interest is Photography.:yay:

Welcome aboard. If you can find any Archaeology or Pre-WW1 posts while doing your parking space in the club-house car park, please let us know!

Are you refuring to that big hole out front by any chance ? :argh: thought time team were there. But now reading a post i see a boating lake taking shape, very nice. OOhh please dont fill it with water yet !! be cars at the bottom of it !! sorry:shake:

Are you refuring to that big hole out front by any chance ? :argh: thought time team were there. But now reading a post i see a boating lake taking shape, very nice. OOhh please dont fill it with water yet !! be cars at the bottom of it !! sorry:shake:

Thought that hole was to 'loose' Tonys bike, in.......:cool2:

Welcome to the friendly Forum, Dave.

All the best,

Andy

Welcome and already your up to speed on the club house parking lot !! A verity of rooms awaites you inside , best to stop by the Bar first as so many are needing a abit of their favorite tipple before trying to re-post the last ten weeks worth of materials , perhaps its best to just start anew ? Not sure when meals will be served as the kitchen is in a sorry state with the last couple of days meals uneatten .

Welcome and already your up to speed on the club house parking lot !! A verity of rooms awaites you inside , best to stop by the Bar first as so many are needing a abit of their favorite tipple before trying to re-post the last ten weeks worth of materials , perhaps its best to just start anew ? Not sure when meals will be served as the kitchen is in a sorry state with the last couple of days meals uneatten .

Ahhh back to the days of the Battle of Britain then :) and a reminder of my days in the Brigade:shake:. A round in for all the hard workers, putting site back together :beer:.

PS The pond can now be filled when your ready Marks WLF, pulled me car out.

Hi paul

Is it posible that the 2 female uniforms could be used ? Due to me being ill i have been unable to locate any, If it is posible can you let me know the size of them please, also would the owne give permistion for then to be used ?

Dave

Maveric and myself, down here in sunny sussex, are still interested, in the calender project, Dave. :-D

may well be able tp get other vehicle owners local to us, involved, as well.

When you've got yourself back on your feet, let me know, and we can see what can be worked around your idea's.

all the best,

Andy

Hi Andy

Great to hear from you again as lost all posts etc in the big crash :argh: but glad to see you both still onboard. I shall be intouch soon with a view to getting started shooting down here.

Dave

Speak soon-ish, then, Dave.

All the best,

Andy