Part Names

Bazz

Barry, when you come to assess the entries, Id like you to know that my first entry worked out at (including spaces) 68 characters for a 1/4" long component, that's 272 characters per inch :-D :-D :-D

My second entry worked out at 106 characters for a 3/4 " long item, that's 141 characters per inch

What the h*ll am I doing, it's way past bed time, its all your fault, what did you start this thread at this late hour for? :angry: :angry: :angry:

:oops2: I didn't mean to cheat!

The first item - 'round head' was abbreviated to 'rd hd' so that was 5 characters less.

Also the scew head adds 1/4" to the length, so it is 1/2" long.

So that makes it 126 characters per inch run of comonent.

The second one if you count the bolt head is 1 1/8"long, so that one is only 94 characters per inch run.

This must be beatable! :dunno:

The spare parts manuals for the Antars have lots of parts (Cab, and bodywork in particular that have a desription but no part number, merely saying "local manufacture"

Ie they do not exist as spare parts, you have to make them yourself.

To have a part name and no part works out as infinity. since anything divided by zero equals infinity.

This ratio is hard to beat!!!