Lost Bedford MW 1943

Radek

Hi Guys,

I am looking for help. My friend "Higgins" has bought Bedford MW 1943 1,5 years ago.

The seller Mr. Justin "Pips" Potterton sold this Bedford and a few parts to my friend for 1000GBP, but friends has god only parts and the rolling chassise not. No answers on emails, recorded letter and phones. Know somebody any infortion about Mr. Potterton from Brothertoft or this Bedford?

Please let me know or direct to my friend Higgins higgins@seznam.cz

Many thanks Radek

I guess from your comments that your friend has a postal address for this Mr Potterton.? As of October 2007 there is a Mr & Mrs Potterton still registered as living in Brothertoft, as evidenced from a rejected planning application.

http://meetings.boston.gov.uk/media/1/files/Delegated%20decision%20list%20from%20-%2028.09.07%20-%2026.10.2007.DOC

reference B/07/0528

Should this be the same person/address, if it is the case that your friend has done all the things you say then the next step would seem to be informing the UK police regarding what seems to be an alleged fraud of some description. You should be able to get an address for Boston Police, Lincolnshire from an internet search.

Leaving it for a year and a half before chasing it up does seem to be a bit of a delay though and might not help.

Hope this helps, best of luck.

Here is postal adress:

Justin "Pips" Potterton,

Old School House,

Hedgehog Bridge,

Brothertoft,

Boston

Lincolnshire U.K.

Many thanks for any information.

My friend has hired transport company, but the lorry was to small for pick up the Bedford (fail of company) Theyr took only parts, what are on the picture, and leave the Bedford for next time. After then brake the contact with seller. :oops:

Radek

I guess from your comments that your friend has a postal address for this Mr Potterton.? As of October 2007 there is a Mr & Mrs Potterton still registered as living in Brothertoft, as evidenced from a rejected planning application.

http://meetings.boston.gov.uk/media/1/files/Delegated%20decision%20list%20from%20-%2028.09.07%20-%2026.10.2007.DOC

reference B/07/0528

Should this be the same person/address, if it is the case that your friend has done all the things you say then the next step would seem to be informing the UK police regarding what seems to be an alleged fraud of some description. You should be able to get an address for Boston Police, Lincolnshire from an internet search.

Leaving it for a year and a half before chasing it up does seem to be a bit of a delay though and might not help.

Hope this helps, best of luck.

Here is postal adress:

Justin "Pips" Potterton,

Old School House,

Hedgehog Bridge,

Brothertoft,

Boston

Lincolnshire U.K.

Many thanks for any information.

My friend has hired transport company, but the lorry was to small for pick up the Bedford (fail of company) Theyr took only parts, what are on the picture, and leave the Bedford for next time. After then brake the contact with seller. :oops:

Radek

Address is same on planning notice as the one above, Radek.

Think the police is next step.

Good luck.

Andy