XXX Corp 2024

• 2 weeks later...

Just about there on my prep, just got to load everything up. 
still trying to find someone to share my low loader up to harwich. 
bit concerned not had ferry details for harwich yet. Last email said that people going from Newcastle and hull had theirs and harwich would be coming last week. 
I’m still working on the assumption that there will be low loaders to pick the vehicles up on the other side and coaches for the crews, is that everyone else’s understanding?

Hopefully Low loaders and coach’s are booked for the other side. As you said it’s a bit concerning that there’s been no confirmation yet for ferry’s from Dover or Harwich, 🤞some news this week. 

Posted (edited)

Got my ferry details now 😀.

Question for people who have been before or who know - is there somewhere within the port we can park low loaders to unload?

Yes, low loaders and coaches are booked the other side, i checked.

Thanks

Edited by Scammell4199

Getting close now folks!

Does anyone know what the score is regarding parking vehicle overnight at Harwich in readiness for the Tuesday morning ferry? I'm guessing vehicles are going to be arriving throughout the Monday and were all going to want to park somewhere secure.

We've booked into the Premier Inn for the night and for your information you can also park your car at the Premier Inn while were away for about £45 through Your Parking Space.

Safe travels. Richard

• Like 2

On 9/5/2024 at 9:30 AM, Scammell4199 said:

We've booked into the Premier Inn for the night and for your information you can also park your car at the Premier Inn while were away for about £45 through Your Parking Space.

Excellent ta - didnt know that... will book. 

Hi all, looking forward to the 30corps trip. 

I booked the ticket to the dance and the 6 breakfasts through the link from the Liberation Task Force email about 2 weeks ago but have had no confirmation email to say it's been booked. Has anyone had a similar problem or don't they send confirmation. 

Steve.