Wheelbarrow Robot - Gearbox

Hello, I am restoring a Wheelbarrow Robot. I think its a mk7. I am missing one gearbox to get it moving (in a straight line ;)) 

I wonder if anyone can help identify and find the inline gearbox connected to the motor. 

Is there a parts catalogue for these vehicles? Or a place where they sell spares?

Thank you for any help on this.

5 hours ago, squirrelbot said:

Is there a parts catalogue for these vehicles?

Army Code No.61666 Illustrated Parts Catalogue. Remote Handling Equipment, Tracked, EOD Mk 7 (Wheelbarrow). Jul.1977

I have a copy somewhere I'll try & dig it out & look it up for you.

• Like 2

@Ashcollection Oh Wow! 😮 Those drawings are incredible! Just what I need to bring this back to life. Thank you so much for taking the time to find them and scan them in. This really is a big help . I am really excited and happy you have put these up. Really appreciated thank you.

I need the item 49 to get this moving. Described as REDUCTION MOTOR ASSEMBLY.

This is part number: W8/1385-99-208-1638. It also looks to have updated part numbers.

Drawing Number:FV841016

@Ashcollection Do you have the drawing FV841016?

What other information is within the Parts Catalogue?

14 hours ago, squirrelbot said:

@Ashcollection Oh Wow! 😮 Those drawings are incredible! Just what I need to bring this back to life. Thank you so much for taking the time to find them and scan them in. This really is a big help . I am really excited and happy you have put these up. Really appreciated thank you.

I need the item 49 to get this moving. Described as REDUCTION MOTOR ASSEMBLY.

This is part number: W8/1385-99-208-1638. It also looks to have updated part numbers.

Drawing Number:FV841016

@Ashcollection Do you have the drawing FV841016?

What other information is within the Parts Catalogue?

it was FV1609 that sent the drawings, he is the font of all knowledge! i will message you the guys contact details who might be able to help with parts.