1942 M72 Right handed sidecar

gary0003

Hi Gary, 

Don't want to ruin your party, but your M72 will be most likely from the 60's, as only a handful real M72's exist in the whole world. The thing that it hasn't been registered yet, and it will be difficult! already confirms this, best to contact Tony Jones in Manchester, he knows all about them.

But the sidecar on the other side should not be problem, as I know several people with that.

Cheers,

Lex

I found out recently from a friend who acquired a Ural or Cossack with right hand chair, that if it isn't registered in this country prior to 1986, it can't be used on our roads. To be honest, I thought he was misinformed or talking rubbish. So I googled it to find out that it's true. Ron

Edited by Ron

i got involved with a guy  who was buying  polish motor cycles from the 70s with side cars on  he was painting these and distress them and selling them as WW11  my part in this was supply transport . I only found out when interview by police in a fraud case that involved a 2.5 ton gmc truck that was  transported by me 

Edited by cosrec