WOF Oil Pump Rebuild

I've stripped down the oil pump on my WOF engined (having trashed the drive gear driving out the cotter pin.  It sounded so simple in the manual!).  I find that it's innards are different to the original MB version covered in the manual; has a four spur rotor, same as an M38 I believe.  Can anyone direct me to a site or manual that will show the acceptable clearances and tolerances for this model, so I can check before re-assembly?

I also see an oil drain pipe from the rear main bearing shown in the original MB parts diagram.  This is missing on my engine, just a hole.  Can anyone confirm that this is correct for the later engine?

Not sure about the oil pump tolerances, but having a missing pipe on the rear bearing is apparently ok.

I was having a problem with a leaking rear oil seal and Cliff at Universal Jeep Parts said later engines omitted the pipe and told me it was ok to remove the pipe on mine. This increases the hole from about 3/8in of the original pipe to about 1/2in opening, allowing the oil to flow more freely, reducing pressure on the rear oil seal.

2015_engine_rebuild13.jpg

2015_engine_rebuild14.jpg

Edited by Jessie The Jeep

Regarding my original question about oil pump tolerances etc., I found this M38 manual online http://jeepwillysworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/M38-Engine.Clutch.pdf which contains all the necessary info should anyone else find themselves needing it.  Thanks to whoever who did the original upload!

Still need a shear pin for the pump drive gear though, if anyone knows of a source.