Parts identification required

B series

I would like to indentify the vehicle or equipment this green vinyl cover would have been used with. It looks unused.

It is a detachable cover with a roll up vision or access area. It would be attached to the vehicle or equipment via 5 black "leather" straps and nylon clips.

Size is approx 31 x 17 inches,  Part No F8473  Made by Trim Technology who were based in Coventry. This part may be related to the other item I have posted about. I don't remember how I came to own this, ex Witham tender I expect,  but if it can be indentified, and someone can make use of it, please contact me.

image.thumb.png.310d9f28ce100af1380b5176723c20ff.png

image.thumb.png.a497ddff5d795a2d179697f3868bb187.png

image.thumb.png.ab926b27fec753ee962f56764f18e709.png

image.thumb.png.4bf6ab39dd11a1ba87df26d42a4795a6.png

Many thanks B Series

It must be Defender / Wolf   WINTERISED  equipment , if aperture is PVC glazed  I can only think the original hood rear was rolled up out of the way.  With Series - standard utility hoods were modified ,with front & rear screen blinds ,  109" had door top blinds fitted to top of door or totally loose. Lightweight door top could be similar fitted or more often sewed to the hood & rolled down & secured with ropes (front & side-screen ropes were often changed for mshock cords).

If the is no PVC window ?   then IMHO  - it can only be a fume curtain fitted to rear of front seat - using the hood bow to secure.  Normally Series fume curtains had a fine 'insect prevention' type  see-through mesh.